What: Sprint Retrospective meeting is something that occurs at the end of every sprint. It is a time for the team to come together and discuss following items:
- What did we do better in this sprint
- What could we have done better
The Sprint Retrospective meeting is often followed or preceded by Sprint Demo or Sprint Review meeting. In the Sprint review/demo meeting the team discusses following items:
- What did we accomplish against what was promised
- Demonstrate the completed work to the stakeholders
- Gather feedback on the completed work from stakeholder and add it to the Product Backlog
Who: It is attended by Product Owner, Scrum Master, Dev team, and stakeholders
How: The team discusses above two questions in an open forum format.
When: At the end of Sprint.
Kit Contents Required:
- Restickable Glue Stick for sticking User Story cards on the wall
- Post - It ® Notes (3 X 3) for tasks
- Removable Color Coding Labels
- Black Fine Tip Magnetic Dry Erase Markers with Eraser