What: Daily stand-up is a 15 minute meeting where everyone answers 3 questions:
- What did I do yesterday?
- What do I plan on doing today?
- Are there any impediments?
Who: It is attended by Product Owner, Scrum Master and Dev team.
How: Each team member answers the above three questions.
When: Every day of sprint.
Kit Contents Required:
- Restickable Glue Stick for sticking User Story cards on the wall
- Post - It ® Notes (3 X 3) for tasks
- Removable Color Coding Labels to add/change priority or team members
- Black Fine Tip Magnetic Dry Erase Markers with Eraser to update story/task contents
- Spinner to decide who starts the meeting.